Monday 21 October 2013

Making Progress

As you may already know, I recently got hold of some studio space. In the past month I have been working to make it look clean and homely. When I was given the keys I was left with three big empty spaces, filled with absolute rubbish and left a complete mess. Baring in mind that this building is planning to be knocked down in the next one - three years, I have tried to clean it up in the best way possible on a very low budget. By doing so I have purchased things that I can take away with me to my next location such as the bigger essentials like the carpet floor tiling and the sofa's to the smaller accessories that make up the room.

Unfortunately I didn't take a few shots of the state before hand until I was half way through, but I do have a few images below I can share so you get the idea.


...and after a fair few weekends of grafting I am happy to say that the space is near enough good to go. I will be sure to upload the final photographs of the studio set up within the next week, so make sure you come back and have a nosey.

...and finally I am very grateful for the Family I have, because without my Mum, Dad and Brothers I would still be attempting to clean, wallpaper, paint, put flooring down, move furniture, put up all my images AND THE REST! ...in fact safe to say I just helped them out haha.

Cannot wait to get going, I have my first Photo-shoot their on Sunday! :D  #Exciting #MovingForward

No comments:

Post a Comment