Wednesday 29 January 2014

Business product shots

RB Contacts Ldt

'Lancashire's largest independent stockists of premier curtain fabrics'.
http://www.choosecurtains.com/

I recently went down to RNB fine furnishings fabrics and took lots of images of the different materials, fabrics, colours and the general work environment. There is soooo much to choose from that i'm just glad I wasn't there to pick out some curtains myself haha.
They sell a range of designer wallpaper, blinds and curtrains and own the 'largest designer pattern book showroom in the Northwest of England'...giving you a wide range of options to select from.
Below are a variety of images I have taken for the company. As you can see I absolutely love patterns, colours and shallow depth of field haha.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment