Sunday 5 January 2014

The New Year

...Looking back on 2013, I would have to say that graduating university with a 1st was a great achievement. With my self motivation, hard work, and my ambition to make something from my abilities, I know I have set out in a what I can only assume is going to be a long rollacoaster ride.

'Starting a business is hard work, requires a lot of determination and learning, and only pays off in the long term' ..But with the support, encouragement and the amazing reviews on the images I create, from all of you, my friends, my family.... I know It can only be a success.

Where it will lead me to I can honestly say I don't know but the excitement of the unknown makes it a job worth getting up for.
I Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas and I wish you all the best for the NEW YEAR!!
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment