Friday 13 September 2013

Kease

Having just been shopping for fun accessories for the studio, I am now getting excited for all the shoots coming up soon. I plan to try and keep my blog updates more recent now and share my photographs with you all. I'm hoping my diary over the next few months is going to get full quickly ! :)

For now I would just like to share a couple of images with you I did a few months back. These are product shots to advertise a new fashion key fob, for a company called kease. These fob's allow you to clip keys to your pocket or diary inside you bag. This new design is very useful for all those who just chuck your keys at the bottom of your bag and then end up having to tip it upside down in order to find them...we've all done it haha.
Anyways check out their fab website if you are interested : www.kease.co.uk

I have another commission for Kease coming up next week. I aim to get some more photographs that they can use for future adverts :D















 





No comments:

Post a Comment