Tuesday 10 September 2013

Okay, so it's been a while since I was last active with my blog account, but after 3 years of hard grafting at university, a good summer break was much needed ;)

Now it is time to get stuck back into my work and concentrate on building a career.

So here is the low down...... I have currently bought some new equipment and props, had my lighting kit tested, purchased new businesses cards and created some flyers. YES THATS RIGHT...I am going to kick start my career by setting my own mobile Portraiture Business up. 

My aim is to capture those lasting memories of events such as a new baby in the family, a birthday or special occasion...fun with the friends or simply just a good old fashioned family shoot. By bringing the studio to the clients, they can feel relaxed in the comfort of their own home.

With Christmas coming soon I really can't wait to get in the studio and capture some fun, fancy dress portraits. In fact I have my first shoot at the end of this week...eeeek :D...so there will be some pictures to follow up soon enough.

Below are the flyers I have created to advertise my Christmas special offer:


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment