Tuesday 17 September 2013

Quick Update

Had a very busy day today. Starting with photographing a selection of KEASE, I managed to get some really got product shot's, These will be up just as I get round to uploading them.
Then this afternoon I went to see some space which is perfect to start my studio business. I can't wait to get started now. Soo excited to get decorating the place and move my stuff in.
Working with a low starting budget my next plans will be to come up with some creative idea's that will make the place look very welcoming and homely.
My aim is to get the studio open by October and get as many custom in over the Christmas period; at the same price as my current special offer. With my organisation and determination skills I will get my business up and running :D

No comments:

Post a Comment