Tuesday 24 September 2013

Product Photography

Last week I did another shoot for 'kease'. I am pleased to say the day went well, I was happy with the result and I gained some great feedback from the designer.
"Product photographs taken with a lovely young girl who is starting her own photography business @LDKPhotography She is enthusiastic, turns her work around promptly and professionally and I'm sure she will do well". -Sue Seddon.
Below are a few of the photograph's from the shoot. These are specifically for a high end design led online retail site in which Kease have been luckily accepted onto.

If you are interested in finding out more about the fashion designed product then take a look and have a read from the start.... http://keasekeyring.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/in-beginning.html






No comments:

Post a Comment